Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Its Real...I am back

All you folks who have forgotten me ! Well, my name is Sajeeve and I will be asking you to give up a bit of your time now so that you can read this post and feel a nice warm glow later...I have finally found leetle time ! so i will write leetle now ! So ... I am back ! I feel like who I am actually ,after a long time ...The last one month or so has been surreal...I was treated like a God ! I was fed like a hippo ! I ate everything other than a hippo !

Some things running in my head right now are ...well u can call them PMS ... post marriage syndromes (not what u think <<>> )

* I am no longer the swashbuckling, handsome guy I once was,though I am still the same swashbuckling, handsome guy

* I am going through this period in life which is exactly in between your mid twenties and very early thirties and yes your newly married .

* Metabolic Rates seem to have gone down to negative

* Suddenly priorities seem to be slightly different

* All the guys/gals at work who used to hang around with me not so long ago are looking much younger now

* Fat is piling up everywhere (in my body)

* I am getting very bothered everytime I see hair in my nose

* Discovery Travel & Living looks like high quality viewing . I was watching it so much when I was in Goa !

* MTV was sounding a bit loud !

* Even at the rock show last weekend ...Usually I am oblivious to any kind of shortcomings with my dancing ?I used to just forget everything else and surrender myself to the passion? I was losing my dance floor magic !

Anyway its all worth it ... Life has a way of rapidly bringing you back to earth though...That night last week when I was still basking in the glory of all the attention I was getting ... She turned to me and looked into my eyes as I was about sleep after a really long day out and said in that husky voice of hers: "We're out of sugar . Don't forget to buy some tomorrow. and Salt " ...STILL I SAY ,LIFE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN SO GOOD ... I feel too lucky sometimes (I know she will read this )

Whats with all the noise over the dress worn by Shriya at some function ... Some fucked up party has said that they will not let anybody's "daughter, mother or sister wear such clothes, it's anti-Tamil". -- what about cousins? And aunts? Not to mention grandmothers and sisters-in-law? Is the party saying that they can wear anything they like? Whats wrong with our moral standards ! WTF !! Why cant they preach better things we can use in everyday life? Lessons that could make our lives more civil...Why cant they say things like "you shall not jump a red light ,even if u own a porsche" or " you should not spit if you approach a corner of a staircase with paan in ur mouth " or 'making passes at women is not cool " ...Do something rather than just listening and ignoring these idiots blindly !

6 comments:

Appletini said...

You are difficult to forget Sajeeve:) You are married? Congratulations!!! :)

Clover said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

marriage boy! marriage post please.. and oh yeah! congarilaasions

Bungz said...

Welcome back!

Zak said...

...

Gomathy S said...

Congratulations :)