In Landmark yesterday ,I was supposedly doing the usual "looking around "thing which 3/4th the people who come there do...It is a well documented fact that I am obsessed with spider man ...and needless to say, I got stranded in the spider man comic section...and I had to wait for friends to come ... so i started reading the comics...and before I could realise i had finished the Adventures of Spiderman and eight other smaller ones...and i know it was too much to do there...suddenly
Attendant : Sir ,May I help you ?
Me : yes ,i need a bean bag and some cofee!!
Attendant : :-O [initially] ... :-) first floor sir !!!
Me : [leave me alone ...ill buy something ] Thank You !
and walked away shamelessly! So I had to wait more! so I was aimlessly pretending to wander around the place thinking of some of the minorly shameless things that Ive been doing all my life :-E like
*Over Speeding in my car
*Using office resources for personal use
*Making personal phone calls from office
*Driving when being legally drunk (I did it once)
*threatening to kill someone :-)
*Slapping someone :-)
*Over hearing ur neighbours phone conversation in office
*Recording a conversation using ur phone without permission
*Exxaggerating incidents when you explain to your friends :-)
*Lying to a policeman
*Littering
*Making lewd comments at work
*Over eating desserts in official lunches and dinners
etc etc
Im sure most of you would have done most of those things...To my surprise I found myself in the spider man section again :-E ...I was about to put my hands on another Spider man book when the same attendant and the mall security came and punched me in the head. That’s all I remember ...about an hour later when I woke up I was in Inox with my friends watching Partner. Movie was a riot ! nice indianised remake of Hitch!!!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
They punched u? Or were u just stoned?
Looking at all the things you are guilty of, you are having a fun life!! :)
"Recording a conversation using ur phone without permission"
Is this some kind of a blackmail plan? :)
The blog name is funny. Why exactly do you keep changing the blog? Do you even remember how many blogs you have?
roger there = dont u think that was the most artistic exxagerationof narration of a sequence of random events
DNA - Im really sick of trying to explain to everyone why I should not be sticking to one blog till I die...
and haha yes i have blackmailed a few ppl too - shamelessly :-)... but it would be for an ice cream or a juice at the worst
What did you do that they had to punch you? ;)
Have you seen Pan's Labyrinth? Some people imagine a fantasy world with fauns and fairies. Others imagine themselves being shot and punched by security guards and such.
So this is your public blog now?
saj, you know its really difficult for us to change the address in our blogs, everytime you get the urge to create a new one. anyway, nice story about you getting punched, hope it comes true. And who was the indian version of Eve Mendes?
apple ,karen - i was exxagerating :-) ...u know what would have happened to him even if he had thought of pucnhing me! i would have beheaded him !
karen - do u realise everytime i create a new blog i need to add 13 more url's . its just by 3rd blog ~ within limits i guess~!
anju - ur alive! yes! this is my public blog ! ive not seen Pans labyrinth! sounds nice! u have a dvd
i have done all these except for threatening to kill someone.. size does matter a lot!
I recollect me reading dozens of archies ..its a pity that Chennai Landmark doesnt have chairs like Bangalore.. ;)
The coimbatore landmark was most awesome. I miss that place.
yeah nostalgic place! i miss it too
Never been there
I did not know there was a Landmark's in Coimbatore... but the only place I ever went to was town hall... or somethin like that.
I did not know u went out in Coimbatore . Didnt u goto college.
Town Hall is your idea of a hangout place? And it's called Landmark, not Landmark's.
Post a Comment