It seems like everything I own is broken
* My online banking account says "try again later"
* My television wont let me watch Star Cricket (channel 175)
* My wireless router is not getting configured..I am not able to connect to http://192.168.1.1/
* My TV remote is broken
* NOne of my telephones work
* My ipod is blinking for no reason
* My headphones are broken
* My laptop is freezing regularly today
* The kitchen sink is leaking
* The tap is not working in the kitchen .So much of water is getting wasted
* My outside lights are broken
* My cars remote key is drained out completely
*My two swatch watches are having some problem...They work only in switzerland it seems...
I am glad i am not yetting owning the ferrari and the yacht and that tissot watch...
...this seeems an unusual day for me ...I got some nice leather seat covers done for my car ...
Im switching my broadband connection to airtel tomorrow ...this hathway connection sucks...i took off today as I didnt feel like doing any work... So I called in sick ...the airtel executive who is helping me get the formalities is a nice guy...this guy wanted my photograph ...so i went to office a few mins back to get him one which i had in my office...I switched on the computer it just stayed blank...i was in no moood to figure out what was the reason..
I feel helpless around all of my broken stuff..I cant seem to fix anything....Theres a blown lightbulb at the highest point of my ceiling in the kitchen ...I cant figure out how to change it ...I dont have a ladder that goes that high...Even if i did, I wouldnt want to risk my life to change a lightbulb.I'd hate to die changing a light bulb,because that is how everyone would remember me ...No one would say,"I miss him " ..theyd say ,"how many idiots does it take to change a lightbulb..."
I went to the electricals nearby to get a new lightbulb and asked them if there is anyway to change a lightbulb tht is too high for humans to reach...they said they had a long pole with a light bulb grabber on one end... but it will work only if the bulb was actually fixed with it...how the hell will i know what the prev tenant used it to fix tht bulb...he could have used a trained monkey taped to a long broom ....if i buy this light bulb changing device ,i will end up beating the lightbulb sensless ,getting amazingly frustrated....and i will take 4 hrs to only fail at this task ...i am not able to solve this problem myself... im useless...im stumped...totaly...
Oh my God... I am living in a crumbling and defective world...Im either too busy or too clueless to do anything about it...As soon as I fix one thing another thing would sense the void and repair itself spontaneously...My God ....Someone save me...Im getting lost...
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
hahahahahha,so sad..really....but are they happening to u today only? or they've happened like ages ages n u want ppl to feel sorry for u?
i think i noticed all of them today in one shot ..poor me
your orkut account too broke!
shall we break the glass? cheers!?
Hey Mahatma, thanks for stopping by.
And hey, did you by a chance join any Anti-politics mass or something, 'coz then they(the politicians) strip you off every thing you possess except yourself !! :P
when did you get a hummer?
purpleheart - i never get stripped
jude - its a seat cover
Hmmm, you were vetti you saw so much. Solution: get back to work.
jolly - was that comment for my post
saj, guys are supposed to be handy, get things fixed and running. That's why they were created... you are a disgrace to nature.
my latest post is waiting for your comment.. you'd surely can have a go at it!@
By the ways, why would I want to kiss your glass ???
Just as I am trying to write you a comment... my computer freezes.... damn it !
Well I hope that all of your broken things are fixed :)
karen - ur talking abt girls. guys are meant to scratch and dig their nose...break things...get drunk...sleep all day...make the girls do all the work...etc etc
purpleheart - my glass is sweet :p
apple - ive decided to ignore the broken things until someone fixes them.. may be then ill think of breaking them again
Post a Comment