There comes a time in our lives when our mind almost goes for a walk and we are left with nothing more than an 'unsuppressable' yawn.This is one such occasion for me . After all ,this is the weekend that has come immediately suffixed to big noisy festival .So the day-after blues are not only natural but inevitable too . So I guess its ok to think this to be a convenient alibi to my laziness. I have no clue as to what to do . Inida-Pak cricket match is going great . As I write this Tendulkar is out . damn!
I am just thinking now if I am saving enough money for my life after retirement .I often see senior citizens in the park practicing Tai Chi Chun (tickling urself and laughing in groups) .What ever happened to TAKING A WALK ! Sometimes I feel they get too nosy and annoying as they invariably try to interfere in your life and what you are doing inside your apartment !
I want to learn some other lethal skill apart from unparalleled humour to increase my mental balance and energy .It looks obvious to me that some of those senior citizens are preparing to slap the bejeezus out of the rest of us and take our stuff ! They are just biding their time and waiting for us to realise there isn't enough retirement money for everyone ! what they dont realise is I will be ok even if I retire in another 5 years !
It just makes me wonder if all of us will become nosy and irritating in another 35 - 40 years ! I cant imagine myself going and asking a guy who is having cofee with a girl as to how they are related . I will never go and ask someone to reduce his home theatre or tv volume as long as it is above 100 decibels! I will never knock someones house and ask them what the girls are doing there ! I almost slapped a old guy once when he came and said I was using water in excess !What is his problem even if I make my bedroom a swimming pool! I pay for the water and it is a dedicated overhead water tank for my apartment ! He was just trying to show that he is an old guy who has the divine right to talk anything he wants to anyone ! He got my piece of mind :-) which he will never forget ! Apparently he does that to all the bachelors who live in this area ! and he is some association president here !
So all you guys who have painful oldies around ur area of existense ! keep of from them ! Learn Tai Chi ! and knock them over ! Don't say I didnt warn you !
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ya, old people are quite nosy. but hes right when he tells u not to waste water. even though u pay for it, think of those people who are willing to pay but don't get water
u moron! i never waste water ! i wudnt have got annoyed if i had wasted it ! he was just talking for the heck of it with his twerpish pre conceived notions
old people. I know a couple of them . They live near my place. They are sweet. Might be the exceptional cases.. It is good to have a conversation with that old man. He talks about his army stories..
old people are nice ! i dont like the nosy noisy ones
!
...
lol
Post a Comment