Maticulation Higher Secondary School which still exists. Thats where I was later moulded and chiseled into the wonderful human being that I am today !
I have an absolutlely terrific family and set of friends . I have a terrific brother and sister ...they are trying to build their careers in sunny Chennai now ... My sister is pretty good at what she is doing now ! My brother is still learning the trade ! He will be fine soon ! After living for 28 years ,after having seen different cultures,different ways of life now i have My life wide open in front of me,contemplating on the future ...its a lot of fun getting to know her .Since arriving in my life this summer we’ve spent a good chunk of almost every day talking over the phone...and she is so damn funny which is exactly what I wanted always ! I was always scared with thoughts like "what if I end up with a moron who needs a ice cubes under her arms to make her laugh" ...I am happy now !
So now let me tell the world and her about how i would like somethings to be after my wedding ...
There used to be a time in my life when I was obsessed with cleanliness.for some reason i am not now ! whatever sparse levels of cleanliness that you will see in my apartment these days is also only due to my brother who lives with me ! he makes sure the mess is as less as possible !Its funny to see him get annoyed when I take out my clothes ! Now megha and nameeta will think , why Sunoj(my brother) gets annoyed looking at me taking off my clothes !So megha and nameeta, I meant taking the clothes from my wardrobe! If not for him , i will be living in a wi-fi enabled hi-tech garbage dump ! But then,most bachelors have clean habits. They brush their teeth once a week, take bath on Sundays, and wear unwashed unpressed clothes for parties and what not. So once they marry, cleanliness goes for a toss :p ..So I am much better in that way ! I brush twice a day ! and take a shower twice a day and I am always well dressed for parties ! the point is I will take time to adjust myself to the cleanliness levels required for a happy married life :-) ! So I will call the below as Expected scene (ES) and Prefered Scene (PS) and what I will think (WIWT ) actually
ES:- You idiotttttttt!!!!I told you not to take the newspaper inside the bathroom?
PS:- Dont make it wet ! I too need to read it !
WIWT :- But then why will I make it wet ! I take the news paper inside to read the news and only that ! I can’t understand why some people hate me taking the newspaper when I go to the restroom. All my friends who have lived with me in the last 6 years have hated it !Is it their excuse for not reading the newspaper?
ES :- Ahhhhh!! , you left the toilet seat up again!
PS :- just silently put it down again and get on !
WIWT :- So what!! put it down grrrr ! Of course I wont say it in so many words :>
ES :- The walls are all soap. Can’t you pour some water, or be a little neat while taking bath?
PS :- please pour some water and move on
WIWT :-The walls are all soap? Good…we don’t need to buy soap for another two years. And anyways what am I supposed to do? Lie down on the floor and take bath
ES :- Did you notice the soap box? It is full of water!”
PS :- use your own soap box with your own soap :p
WIWT :- Yeah right, I was just trying to save water and make liquid soap
ES :-
Her - Just look at your wardrobe.”
Me - Yeah, I saw…what is wrong?
Her - Now, look at mine. Everything is washed, ironed and kept properly
Me - Yeah so!
PS :-
I would want her to make sure my wardrobe is neat and clean :p
WIWT :I am not the Maharaja of Travancore! I am a Software engineer ! Ive worn shabby clothes all my life even if they are from allen solly or hugo boss!
I am always magnanimous enough to drop a cereal for the ants while eating, my caps and helmet are never clean,I dont wash the dishes I use,I leave the water bottle un-capped. Anything I do in my house needs to be done in another way - a supposedly cleaner way.
So if someone intends to make my life hell I will also make their life hell, and walk into the sunset…THAT WAS A WARNING :p
Its not good to keep some of your thoughts wrapped in an aluminium foil somewhere in your auricle!May be I will change that philosophy of mine after the wedding :p ..anyway I always feel it is mostly good to express your thoughts in some way :-)
btw am spending a lot of time in my car these days..i should cut it down !
and this stupid state of Karnataka has a flag for itself ! damn it ! and they are stuck on top of auto rickshaws there !
6 comments:
Pls don't make fun of Karnataka Flag. Such beautiful colors.
lol @ jude. karnataka doesn't even have a government, y the hell does it need a flag???
anna, thank u for 'mentioning' me in this post. im highly grateful and honoured. THANK YOU for typing my name in two sentences.
Excuse my ignorance, but WHAT is diwali?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali
its supposed to be the festival of lights
! but now it is the festival of noise !
yes its truly the festival of noise..i wanted to put my little cousin who was bursting all these horrible crackers in one of his little "bombs and missiles" and send him far far away
u witch
Post a Comment