Everyone is asking me if I am tensed . The last time I was really tensed was when I was waiting for my entrance exam results in my 12th grade. People make a big meal out of the whole marriage thing . I dont see any reason why I will lose my happiness later . You can call me optimistic ,sarcastically ,but I dont see one reason why it should not work out . I am assuming it is going to be a party . Life as well! Karen is the closest example I can think of ! Though it was a radical change for her ,she is not doing bad at all! I always thought she was a deranged psychopath capable of messing anything up !How glad are we now to see her perform her role to perfection !
Today I found myself in a heated arguement with a moron at work in which I was trying to explain to her that I really am not really stupid enough to put my head into this whole thing without any prior thinking and evaluation . It will all be terribly confusing and frustrating otherwise and I think that is the case with most guys and girls who have a sad after-marriage life.They just say ok for a marriage for stupid reasons like ...Eventually they ll become pathetic guys ,wandering around muttering ,"I miss my life before marriage ,I miss my friends ,I'm sure F should be captial in Friends"
I do not care about such people in real life. But it makes me get very angry and abusive if they try to influence me just because they have a pathetic married life .Do they think I can't punch them in the nose after listening to the crap they say .Btw I always cleverly calculate the precise amount of insult that will make someone think about tracking me down and beating me up,but not mad enough to actually do it.
Now I know how many of those morons will be dying to punch me in my nose :p .
The trouble is ,its a fine line between being almost hunted down and actually hunted down .I say that those morons belong to the latter.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hmmmm... interesting
ur really a bug
atleast the comment page is funny...
what makes u think the whole purpose of the blog is to be funny
Gr8 post!
Hmm...
Post a Comment