Finally i have some free time !it is one of those phases! every day turns out to be a 14 hr day at work ! So the easiest way to get back to blogging is to look out for tags! lot of people have tagged me on this !
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
i was sleeping alone last night ! and i dont intend to sleep with anyone until my wedding :-)
2. What were you doing at 0800?
sleeping! alone!
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
sleeping ! alone!
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I underwent mitosis and also had my first periods ! wtfh! so many things happened! 2006 is a year made of 365 earth days ! which moron framed that question!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
FUCK YOU! but i am generally a very shy and silent person !
6. How many beverages did you have today?
N/A
7. What color is your hairbrush?
WTF is that!
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
dinner !
9. Where were you last night?
work and then 'distil' very late in the night !
10. What color is your front door?
where !
11. Where do you keep your change?
I give it to the poor!
12. What’s the weather like today?
weather inside my house was nice!
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
roasted almond
14. What excites you?
rachel weisz,drew barrymore,courtney cox,sushmitha sen ...
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
where
16. Are you over the age of 25?
age is a relative term! its duration varies with different planets!
17. Do you talk a lot?
define "a lot" w.r.t. talking.I think I am a quite person by nature !
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
sometimes when i dont feel like watching sportscenter! but it rarely happens !
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
yes ! Gerrard!
20. Do you make up your own words?
yeah! it is called the "the mahathmas thesaurus" . it has words like fucky ,cocky ,dicky,sucky,plucky... ! u can contact me for further details !
21. Are you a jealous person?
no! I have always had more than what I want for myself! my desire levels are very low :-) ...
the next two questions are a slight variation from the original one :-)
22. Name a friend who you wish has a name starting with the letter ‘A’.
Anna kournikova
23. Name a friend who you wish has a name starting with the letter ‘K’.
Katrina Kaif
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
some random number !
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Dont irritate me you jerk ! give me my pencil back on monday !
26. Do you chew on your straw?
I dont use straw for whiskey and beer! I am a man!
27. Do you have curly hair?
where !
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
bathroom!
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
everyone are nice to me ! they have no other option as I am so nice !
30. What was the last thing you ate?
apple. it is a nice fruit !
31. Will you get married in the future?
that is the only possiblity for un-married people !
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
The Legend of Butch & Sundance was nice ! the rest were all ok !
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
yes !
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
hehe! in 1993 in a football camp in north east india! it was just a plate though :-)
35. Are you currently depressed?
never
36. Did you cry today?
no! but i peed :-) ,if thts the purpose of the question !
37. Why did you answer and post this?
because I am thinking I will be awarded the 1000 points ! it makes me feel like a super achiever ! wtf ! I am scared of cloverr!
38. Tag few people who would do this survey.
Anyone can!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you are really disgusting, you know that...
hahahahahaha.. sajeeeve. i expected these answers from you..
so
youre scared of me? hahaha
youre scared of me? hahaha
Post a Comment