Tuesday, December 4, 2007

blacked out

I am blacked out !I wonder why ! I've felt like this many times before ! When everything shuts down! This time it is much stronger ! something deep inside me believes it will be the beginning of the end of something .

8 comments:

Karen Xavier said...

you are watching too many movies...

PurpleHeart said...

hmmm...may be end of weirdness !!????? That sounds encouraging !

Anush said...

ya ok. die in hell

Zak said...

karen - so

purple - not it is the end of all the crap that has been happening due to some bitches ! Ive got an angel now :-)

Crazybugga - looks like u were born in hell

Zak said...

btw i gotta new pup ! i call it angel :p

ABB said...

Atleast you didnt say I gotta new bitch now

Anonymous said...

drink lot of water and blink a lot sajeeve.. it is happening to me too.. too much of computers...

Appletini said...

Just stay focused on the light at the end of the tunnel.... or just stay of the alcohol :p