Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Get me these imm!!!

Some of the things I need immediatly

* a smell-o-meter to remind everyone when to bathe

* anti-cockroach gaurd for my laptop keyboard . I saw one sitting on my keyboard and trying to read something on my laptop... oh ROFL!!!!!

*Pants with special holsters for holding chocolate bars

*I also want fake "call-waiting" feature on my phone . That would be a huge time saver ,because my friends think I'm not working , just because I 'm sitting around in my cubicle bossing around those poor software developlings, trying to knock some sense into their heads . they dont know that is what exactly my mission statement says I should be doing .I want to tell people who call me ,"Ooh,it sounds like I have another call.Would you mind hanging up or never calling again ?" I already say that to people,but I think people are catching on that I am making the call-waiting sound by whistling

btw karen is asking me now ,how to embed the below video on her blog :p ... i want to show u all how ignorant she is ! so dont believe it if u find it on her blog ! she does not know how to put a video on her blog ! i dont even what video it is !




and...


Karen: that is my video!!!!!
remove taht!!!


Sir: sooo
hahahahahaaha


Karen: and put it on my blog
YOU REMOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a nice song by the way....
how did you put it there?

7 comments:

PurpleHeart said...

I can't believe Karen asked YOU how to do that !!

Karen Xavier said...

Pushpak calm down. I do know how to put videos on my blog, I have posted them before. But this particular video was giving me some trouble. Since you happen to be MR. Know All, I thought you would know what I was talking about. But apparently that wasn't the case. I now know who not to ask for advice in times of a minor computer glitch.
Anyway, you can keep the video here, people might accidently think you have good taste.

Clover said...

lol..

Zak said...

that is not computer glitch - that is a glitch in ur brain

Gomathy S said...

People dont ask help from Mahathma

Zak said...

ur still breathing !!! damn!

Gomathy S said...

Ofcourse I am u moron..uff..