Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The mahathma's name

happened to come across something very old !ever knew it existed ! the first certificate i got in my life ! i didnt win anything to get it !

! I am not jason bourne ! I am not optimus prime ! I am not spider man ! I am not Priyanka ! I am the mahathma! I am

I wonder why i get irritated when someone calls me using this name ! I stayed off school in my 3rd std for week to force my parents to change my name in the certificates to Sajeeve (which was actually my pet name at home for numerological reasons).Apparently I didnt like people calling me Benjy! ...I know karen will be ping ponging of the floor and roof now !

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. my friend's dog's name is benjy.. now do not tell me that your friend's dog's name is chriz

wildeyes said...

hello ungel benji!!!! :D muhahahahahah

wildeyes said...

ur first certificate is ur birth certificate not baptism certificate.....useless

Jude said...

do they use a name in the birth certificate? I thought people were nameless until they were baptized.

And im waiting for karens comment.

Zak said...

karen killed a lizard and chopped it today according to tonio! it was not even baptized ! poor lizard!

wildeyes said...

hahahaha...did she eat the lizard too??

jude, birth certificate does have a name. baptism can occur before or after the birth certificate, but mostly after.

the hospital has a record of the birht and once uve decided on teh nae, u go back to the hospital, the fill in the name to get teh birth certificate...

i know, i am so knowledgeable :D

Karen Xavier said...

Benjy!!!! It's out... finally. "Sajeeve" is not even on the certificate. Anyway, I am going to call you Pushpak now...

PurpleHeart said...

What's in a name, after all ?

Zak said...

karen - i cannot say what i am going to call you here

purple - we will call you purplefart ! whats in a name afterall!

Bungz said...

Ha ha ha... Nice nice... You are bold, i must say...

Appletini said...

Awww! How cute :)

Clover said...

benjy!how cute!and you also start sentences with a !

Zak said...

grr