Tuesday, September 11, 2007

FUNNY LITTLE BEINGS : some Girls

I have nothing to do at office this week! Project has gone live !Its time to relax ! I am going to blog like one of these girls (They all write in a peculiarly similar annoying anti-male way)..Ok here we go

Saw Marudhmalai [you can replace it with Invasion or Vacancy if you want to make it sound like the girls ] last friday which I liked quite a bit, though not as much as Mozhi [Just my Luck :p]. I've liked nearly all movies that I have seen which have some dialogues and a girl crying , so that probably explains it [A Girl's pea brain works that way ] . Also, finally finished watching The OC Season 2 . Its so much better than Season 1 , though even Season 1 was pretty good. Hope One Tree Hill Season 2 is just as great. [ What fascination do they get telling the world they watch english tv shows. I have been doing it all my life . I have probably watched more than what they will do all their lives .Get a life]
Dined at Noodle House, right next to Sathyam on Sunday night. The phuket fish was disappointing, so much so, we didnt bother leaving them a tip.We had planned for a trip to Bangalore every weekend,but it somehow gets stood up by both Karen and Tonio. It has been postponed indefinitley now .I watched Reservoir Dogs, Enemy at the Gates ,Just My luck ,Butterfly effect and Prison Break at home. Liked all of them, especially Prison Break [the TV serial]

Today is Tuesday and Im typing this up here in office. Watched 'Cyber Seduction and his secret life' yesterday. Despite the bad reviews, I liked the movie [I wouldnt have liked it if the reviews were good ...is how a girl will think]. It was a lot better than John Tucker must die as well.[I can say this,only if I was a girl ]

Played a bit of Fifa 07 today morning .Read a fascinating book by Valerio Massimo Manfredi - Tyrant. Manfredi's earlier books have all been pretty impressive, The last Legion, The talisman of Troy, the Alexander Trilogy ,Empire of Dragons,Tower,Heroes and Oracle. This one, also did not disappoint.Also read Lady Sling's Booze - a fantasy fiction detective book which is very interesting.Specially liked a couple of concepts discussed [Honestly I dont know who the fuck is Valerio Massimo Manfredi and Lady Sling - I dont understand why they feel superior and nice in mentioning such names in their blogs(i know atleast 25 blogs like this) .I googled the other names of his books ]

Ok back to reality ...Got a stack of Archies from a friend.Somehow they dont appeal the same way they used to :( ...So I will be returning them today
Oh and ate cookies and cream/Belgian chocolate ice-cream at a friends place . Decent, but I prefer Baskin or fresco anyday. [and their liking to express their fascination for chocolates and ice creams in public ,Uff...]


THATS IT! HUH! I AM FEELING LIKE A BEAVER NOW!DID ANYONE NOTICE THE ABSENCE OF ! EARLIER ... I PITY AND APPRECIATE THE GIRLS! ITS HARD TO EXIST THE WAY THEY DO! RESILIANT I MUST SAY!

I was reading this fascinating interview by the legendary Gary Kasparow sometime back and this part was fascinating

Interviewer : We hear you were once beaten by a chess board by Putin supporters?
Gary : Yes, although this was just a trivial provocation. This was in the early days after my retirement from chess in 2005. They were hoping that after a little physical treatment the chess player would return to chess. But I have a hard head! I'm lucky that Russians play chess, not cricket.

10 comments:

wildeyes said...

i dont know wat u have against girls. you are marrying one.

wildeyes said...

In fact some of them who I know are brilliant and wonderful ........i know.....i am one of them....:D

Zak said...

Yeah! that is the only hope for some of then - morons!

I dont have anything against girls ! Dont try to project me like that!
In fact some of them who I know are brilliant and wonderful !
I dont like a particular set of them !

and I wouldnt have definitely agreed to marry such a person !

btw this post is nothing to do what kind of girls I dont like! I ll save that for another post ! This post is just pointing out some blogging patterns among some of my friends (girls)

Again . Use your pea brain to understand the essence of the post and then comment ,rather than making the post look twisted

Karen Xavier said...

atleast its better than reading about lions and pigs doing it and other gross stuff....

Zak said...

better than what

Zak said...

.

Gomathy S said...

"blogging patterns " by girls..
May be I should have a post on "blogging patterns!!" by the male species!
Notice the !

Zak said...

i was no where refering to YOU or anyone in specific ... why do you feel guilty ...I was talking about a completely different set of girls ...

If you dont know the number of girls I know in life ...I really cant help it ...

Vadapoche said...

Interesting post.

Zak said...

scribbler - im glad ur getting addicted to !

jollyroger - gracias