Tuesday, September 4, 2007

He was a good man!!



Inspiration ,he was! It is exactly one year now ! I miss him and his shows! Somehow I forgot to publish this in the morning!

8 comments:

Clover said...

yeah his shows were good..

Karen Xavier said...

Oh, I love this guy and I remember being heartbroken when he died... I lit candles for him in my church.

Jude said...

he was even more cruel to animals than cloverr... kidding, I think he was a pretty decent guy. too bad he died.

Zak said...

haha ... i knew u will say this

Clover said...

what?how am i mean to animals?just cause i give my dog toddy instead of milk doesnt mean i'm mean to animals!!

Zak said...

you tortured pigs to act in pornographical videos

Zak said...

which u shot :p

Jude said...

where do you get toddy? do you stock it at home?