i am typing with one finger... i am watching tv...liverpool are in action in a few mins ...but i am so damn irritated because of the morning... me and my brother went for the much awaited Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag! it should have been Ram Gopal Varma ki Ass! he is a deranged mental psychopath !what was he thinking ! was he thinking I am Chris Angel to get 240 rupees from my folded hands just like that! ##@$ ##$#@ #$@#$#@ @#@$@#$# %%#$$@@ DONT WATCH THIS MOVIE ! GET HIM JAILED ! please free Salman and Sanjay Dutt! They are better ! DAmn!
Ok here is something to feel nice about ! Doesnt Zidane look Godly in it! It is one of the best advertisements I have seen in my life
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahhahhahah, now you know why I don't watch Hindi movies. After 'Dil Chahta Hai' everything else seemed like crap.
I liked spidey better... and if you are gonna put pictures, atleast don't block the post... you can hardly see anything there. Or change the colour of the words.... don't you have any decorative taste at all???
somethings seems to be primitive about your display! my blog is best viewed on a IBM thinkpad !!
thats probably, cos u didnt understand the language.....why dont u buy us all an IBM thinkpad, so we can view ur blog better?
no thanks! u can keep off!
Post a Comment