Saturday, September 15, 2007

A profound question!

Which is the most useless part of a computer ? Why ?

In my laptop i think it is the F12 key on the keyboard! I know it takes you to "save as" in your ms word and other ms office documents ...but surprisingly I have never touched it till now...I am going to ... yes I did it!

13 comments:

Jude said...

the screen

Appletini said...

I had no idea that was the purpose of that key :)

Anonymous said...

why the hell do they have two shift keys, two alt keys and two ctrl keys...i can type faster in my old nokia 1100 fone..

Bungz said...

Hmmm... Never thought of that before... Well, because, like Apple, i did not know that is what F12 key did... Thanks for the not so useful info anyways... :P

Zak said...

jude - u dont need a comp

apple - got to school

chronic - thts because u have two hands ...u will realise how helpful it is if u try to understand the typewriter...and they are not entirely same ..the left shift produces a scancode of 0x2A and right shift produces a scan code of 0x36 :p

bungi - thanks for stopping by ... nice to know you like apples

Honey Bee said...

Have Tagged you....

Vadapoche said...

Oh is that what it does? Thanks man. That was so enlightening

Gomathy S said...

so used to Ctrl S

Zak said...

'save' and 'save as' are different

PurpleHeart said...

Ohh...u shld try out mainframes and then you wouldn't regret having F12 on ur keyboard !

Zak said...

...

Gomathy S said...

when u save for the 1st time its all the same..

Clover said...

hey didnt know that till now..
i've never used the f1,f3,f5,f6,f8,f10,f11,f12,f9 keys before..