My clothes dont do enough fro me ...All they do is cover my naughty parts and keep me warm...And they dont even do that right ,because in the summer I am too warm...I want smarter clothes ...I want my clothes to keep me at the perfect temperature all day ...I want my clothes to tickle me when I'm sad ....My clothes should sense danger and electrically stimulate my leg muscles so I run away before even I know what the problem is ...I want transmitters in my clothes to tell my house what room I'm in at all times...I will walk from room to room like Moses parting the Red Sea ,the lighting and temperature adjusting to suit my personal preferences...The people who are already in the rooms won't like it one bit ,but I'm sure Moses had his critics,too...You can let opinions of other people get to you ...dont you :-)
I want my clothes to have fake batman like torso and head cover ...that way I'll look more like a studly super hero and less like a plump little guy...And i want a cell phone built into the head cover so I have yet another way to insult all you gullible morons who disturb me ,without fear of retribution ...like ....
Mahathma : You are the most gullible imbecile I've ever met
Megha : What did you call me ?
Mahathma : Shhh! I am on the phone !
Megha : Oh ,Sorry
Coming back to my clothes ...I want them to have stealth technology so I can avoid all people who ask for my help ...I want stealth technology so good that I should not be given attention even if i am carrying a tub full of cash and walking on the road ...I want to sneeze on the buffet and blame my manager behind me
I want clothes that will have a nonstick surface so the usual food stains slide off...I want clothes that can be cleaned by taking them outside and shaking them off vigorously (I know I ll be naked when i go out to do this because I will probably be able to afford only one of these garments ...But It wont matter that much because all of you will think that I have much better torso muscles ,so the one doing the cleaning must be a visitor )
Speaking of torso muscles check out Shah Rukh Khans new look
Now again ,dont come up with crap like I am gay ... I will announce myself to the world if I am one ,more directly ...
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
YOU CHEATERRR!!!!! stop making up conversations to increase comments.
hehe
why do you always pick on megha?
It would not look realistic if I had used your name instead of hers there :p
my lady-neighbour cabin-mate just uttered these words- "ooooooh shahrukh....".. she is new to the firm and having lunch with her this afternoon. thanks a ton for the video... two wishes: 1) this lady should not have a guy 2) she should not murder my wallet like the other last minute dates
He should quit doing those hunky flashy dances and get serious about Life !
Lady-neighbour-cabin-mate! Havn't heard that expression before.
hey.. just tagged you...
THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT SHAH RUKH
just watched chak de! and shah rukh looks hot! :D
ewwwww.. that was for the shah rukh video.
Regarding the clothes, they do sound nice... but I would anytime prefer the travelling kind of pants, that can adjust to your body and make you look good, no matter what. (The traveling pants is actually a book... about these pair of pants that four girls share, they are magical pants)
four girls sharing a pant is disgusting
Post a Comment