On a glorious Chennai Sunday Morning (just imagine it is glorious ) ...why do some people think the whole world is awake if they are awake ...it is sad they dont have the answering m/c thing for mobiles in india... otherwise it would inevitably answer "Go and get a life you moron,I am sleeping " to anyone who calls me on a sunday morning.People should realise that if I am losing sleep on a glorious chennai sunday morning , they are robbing me of more than rest. My whole life suffers, from a lack of concentration to a breakdown of my immune system...On a Sunday morning
1) why does the cable tv guy come at 7 am
2) why does the car wash guy come at 730
3) who does my brother have this urge to call me at 8 am and tell me to call the laundry guy
4) why does my Dad call me at 8 30 and reminds me to go to Church!
5) why do the three same pigeons come and make that orgasmic noise on my window every sunday morning
6) why does the executive from airtel boradband call me to wish me 'happy september ' .I initially thought she was doing that ... she was extra nice and was asking if I am 'satisfied' with the service ...Wonder what she meant
7) Why do people call you before 12 pm when u explicitly sms them before sleeping not to call you until 12 pm
aaaaaarghhhhhhhh!!!
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
did you go to church?
oh and my friend called me really early and when i told him i was sleeping he actually said well its time to get up...what cheek..
I am wondering if I shud go! some festival is going on there
and I hate crowded places ...
which church do you go to?
its 11:30!!its kinda late to go isnt it?
i just noticed that this post didnt have too many exclamation marks..congrats
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
besant nagar Church! yeah it is late ! what to do
btw this is blogger ! not orkut
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the second time...
which school did u go to? im trying to figure out which school teaches u to end every sentence with an exclamation mark instead of a full stop.
please stick to commenting with relevance to the topic! All your comments are so out of place!Please use your pea brain to understand the essence of the post and the comment! I am not giving anyone a free course on English Grammar and punctuations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS MY BLOG ! IF I WANT I WILL TAKE A PICTURE OF A BOTTLE OF MY PEE AND POST IT HERE AND FILL THE POST WITH A THOUSAND !s
MY SCHOOL IS THE BEST ! THEY DONT ADVISE US TO BE SHAKESPHEREAN IN OUT BLOGS! BUG OFF!
who
YOU are asking people to stick to commenting with relevance to the topic??? hahahahahaha
haha ! just i was expecting this comment from you in the exact way it has been typed !
you dont understnad the profoundness in my comments !
Profundity.
lol
Post a Comment