Monday, August 27, 2007

Blunters

Ill try to reduce the intensity and intellect involved as fellow blogiens have given me feedback that my previous post was too profound. So here are some easy to understand , blunt loose incoherent meaningless out of context statements that I ve heard in the last few days from the useless people I know ,that made the alien in me smile

1) Hey what is that famous movie ?

2) Did you mean Melbourne in Australia ?

3) Lets have Pizza ? (I HATE THIS LINE NOW)

4) Did you come alone ?

5) I need a plank fixed up my dikkie along with an ac vent .I need to fix two oval alpine 500W speakers to it. (in india, a dikkie is either refered to your butt or your car's boot...so u understand why we laughed)

6)@ the gas station : Sir your petrol tank is on this side of your car [me : really ! from when... ]

7) I met the hr manager and asked her for one ,she gave me two!

8) a friend to another friend @work : Your working on .Net,why do you need a chair

9) @the restroom in office when I am peeing : Hey whassup! Hows it going !

10) Is that you?

11) Do you drive your car ?

12) Do you cook and eat ?

13) What if fart vapours were incandescent and blue in colour ?

14) Is it raining outside ?

15) Your in office :-O ?

16) Bring your bean bag to office ?

17) What is the time in your watch ?

18) Why are your upset for nothing ?

19) Kabul is in Northern India ...

20) I will grow up one day and come here by myself ...

21) When me and my brother go shopping ,I look at my stuff and walk around he looks at his stuff and walks around ...you are useless

8 comments:

Gomathy S said...

I hate Pizzas

Zak said...

I hate Pizzas in India

Anonymous said...

what is pizza?

ps: i dont want this to point number 22 on that list

wildeyes said...

i dont understand no 21...y would u look at ur stuff while ur walking around? wouldnt u look at what is up for sale in the shop???

Zak said...

I dont think you understand megs! these are lines that someone else used when I was around

! ask kavidey ! she knows what 'STUFF' means

Clover said...

is that you?

Zak said...

what ! who!

Clover said...

you!thats who!