skip to main | skip to sidebar
KISS MY GLASS !!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

the legend is on again!!!



dont miss it ! JOHN RAMBO 4!!! whats more ! its shot in our own Burma!
Posted by Zak at 10:30 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my great grandfather shot wildly in the air in burma...

August 22, 2007 at 10:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Zak
View my complete profile

Kiss Some More glASSes

  • Anju
  • Apple
  • Bungz
  • Clover
  • Jude
  • Karen
  • Purple
  • Scribbler

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (54)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ▼  August (17)
      • Hope vs Expectation
      • Im feeling it more now !
      • Creepy Complexity
      • Catatouille
      • Blunters
      • The Mahathma's perception of Reality
      • Behave Yourselves
      • the legend is on again!!!
      • I am Happy now :-)
      • I am ******* Annoyed
      • Tsu na me
      • Ive been tagged ! whoa!!!!!! OMG!!
      • The Ring
      • Will I also be ...
      • WiSh I LiVeD iN aNoThEr PlAnEt
      • Kan v Kill peepel with their permission!
      • Its a crumbling and defective world
    • ►  July (2)