I always dream, and its always hazy after i get up... This one was clear almost 16 hours after it occured. Here we go!! So in this crazy dream yesterday ...i recollected it now from those deep halloween sections of my brain where he (the alien ) resides... My entire family with all my cousins and some friends were in 8th storey of this nice tall skyscraper in front of the seashore ...the sea is like is like 512m away...I was in my cot, but my cot was not in my room. It was in a big, calm and very beautiful garden on the 256th(btw all these numbers are evidence to prove that im a hardcore software engineer) floor...It was the roof top apparently as i could see stars and cybertron... Behind me there was a tree with daffodils , and an orange tree.One crow was relaxing there smoking a cigar like a mexican(dont ask me how) on the orange tree. The entire area was covered with fresh green lawn... there was the most gentle breeze ive ever felt caressing me ...A chariot powered by some really over powered eagles drove by my cot. Out of the window a reptile like waiter looked out. Yeah ! holy crap? It was dressed like a human waiter but with the head and skin of a croc. It had very bright eyes. They were hazel in colour. It looked at me with its bright eyes and drove away...I sat in my bed, looking around at the garden saying WTF came just now!!!! I could hear birds chirping ....It was weird as it was night and I saw a little white bird fly into the apple tree(yeah it was there). I wanted to catch the bird... I got out of my bed and went to the tree, the bird just kept singing...i shook the tree ! all the apples fell down! damn!! Newton had it real simple...He just had one apple to do his calculations with! I caught the falling bird in my hand and went back to my bed...i still dont know why the hell it chose to fall down with the apples without flying...then the sun was out I guess ! Kids playing on the seashore were waving at me ...I let the bird fly to them ...There are people in purple tents on the seashore...when someone is screaming 3.3 ritcher sorry 5.3 ritcher sorry 14.3 ritcher ... then they look behind and there is a water wall at about 4km inside the sea swelling upto 128 stories high and moving towards the shore...It was roaring like a monster from outer space....

U could hear it in new york...i dont know where i was ...all i knew was i might never get to see my loved ones anymore ...and then suddenly everything was still and silent...visually still..it was just an image...the white bird was singing ...that was the only thing you could hear in the background...I look around ...nothing was moving...I got down...dashed to the elevator! It was missing ! it was in the ground floor! and it was also still! i ran down the stairs...the white bird was singing ...it was so melodious...i ran and ran and ran...i reached 8th floor ...everyone starts to shiver the moment they see me..ive lost 30kgs ...my jockey is like a split short skirt now...i look like a topless pied piper without the pipes and shoes and socks..yeah i was sleeping with a chequered jockey...everyone turn back to stare again at the huge wall of water ...looks like they were more scared looking at me... then nothing happened...the wall of water receded and dissapeared...kids continued playing in the gentle little waves...the white bird came back to the 8th floor ...i told someone to cook it for breakfast...and someone bangs the door badly ...i get annoyed and go and open the door...and my brother is totaly freaked out there...apparently he was knocking the door for 30 mins while I was running down the skyscraper ...his bikes key was in my bedroom and he for some reason thinks i lose the right to lock the MY bedroom's door when he keeps his bikes key in MY bedroom without me being aware of it ...
4 comments:
WOW! CRAZY DREAM.... I wonder what it all means.
Oye! What a dream? But a nice pic!!!
Nice one.. LOLs !!!
thank god sunoj woke u up!!!
Post a Comment