There has been much speculation about whether there is life on other planets... In particular ,we wonder if life on those planets is so boring that they're willing to travel thousands of light years to stick various objects in the bodyholes of earthlings...you woudnt think that a highly advanced race of beings would find that entertaining ...Im sure their intellectual growth would have been impeded heavily if they had to handle heavy stuff like us earthlings in daily life ...All they have to do is think of designing ashtray like UFOs for inter-galactic travel...why the fuck is it like an ashtray always... I have been busy. super-busy...At least, I think I have. It seems that things at the moment swing dramatically between being horribly static to being utterly frantic in such a short space of time that it causes my head to whirl right off into the paths of bemused passers-by...
Today, for example, I had lots to do.Had to meet up with one of my best ever friends after 3.5 yrs...She was down here from California to renew her visa ...it went well apparently..I took the day off ...played fifa 07 all day till she called me...listened to some of the best music...ate lots of cashews and had lots of apple juice...Yet somehow I still found time to be bored ... May be because of her usual time and man management skills I was left stranded at home for a long time... Some people never grow up I guess,atleast whenever they are with you ...Your best friends act as a mirror...reflect everything that has changed about you over the years...which are hard to realise otherwise...Its beautiful...
Uff!!! So ! A couple of weeks back I was feeling like nothing was happening. I was feeling bored and frustrated... One of the things I have been struggling with recently is the minor question of what the hell I am doing with my life... I cannot live like this much longer, because I feel constantly in transition... Like I am waiting for it :-) to happen, waiting for that point at which everything will just start to work and life will take off... This frustrates me, because I know that life won't suddenly fall into place magically... I know I have to build it myself, and I don't feel I'm doing anything about it at the moment... I know I have to change things, but I can't quite work out what to do...As always in my life ,I am hoping this time also that it will fall into place automatically...I want to gain some control over my existence... At the moment I don't feel I ever relax... I feel like going out is escaping staying in, and staying in is escaping going out.Well, actually I know exactly what I want, but I am not sure I am brave enough to snatch it with my elegant little fingers...
So this weekend I am backpacking to Kovalam in kerala to hang around enthusiastically at those sexy beaches for a much deserved break... I will almost certainly have died of sleep deprivation by the end of it, but I am hoping it will be worth it. Plenty of my useless friends are coming...hoping it will be a great 2 days...
Im thinking of finding a dream job in a massage cum tattoo parlour exclusively for girls ...of course as ... u know as what...Have a good weekend.... Also, if you happen to pass any tattoo/massage parlours for women, pop in and see what the pay is like??
And I wish i lived in another planet just for the heck of it! Im very happy with my life here ! I wonder why people whine so much otherwise about life..Im sure they can fix their problems if they used half of their whining time for fixing it productively!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
there, i've commented
where
Yesterday I met a school friend after eleven solid years.
I also think this" things fall in place automatically"
And now you have been tagged
Enjoy to the core......
I hope you have a good time ! But then again, Really, Are u in PAIN ?
I thought you didn't like it when people mixed capital and small letters.
yEs I dOnT
Im never in pain!
This felt like an anju post... nice going saj.
why does it sound like anjus post!
Is Anjus dream job to work in a massage cum tattoo parlour exclusively for girls
Post a Comment