People disagree on the question of whether if it should be leagal for a person to commit suicide...I see it differently ...Lets make it illegal to threaten yourself and lets make it punishable by law ...if u threaten to kill urself ,the law kills u...that way everyone wins .....
Should doctors be allowed to assist people in dying...its easy to predict where this debate will go.. for doctors it is relatively easy money to kill people comparing to keeping them alive...even if the doctor accidentaly gives the wrong injection and the patient lives..there is always the option of beating the patient up with the i-v stand - i.e alternative medicine ...
...the law will change and make assisted suicide legal (for the docs ,not the killee),thus providing an excellent source of income for the medical profession...
ive seen doctors already performing unnecceary surgeries because the money is good...especially with us software engineers who are medically insured even for the toe nails...doctors will realise tht it is easy work compared to removing a tumour stuck inbetween ur brain and ur skull.. and best of all they wont even have to wash their hands...who knows,assisted suicide might even become a speciality practiced by docs who dont like people :-)...
it might go like
Me : My throat is itchy
That Doc: Hmm ,I recommend assisted suicide imm
Me : Suicide ?! what if it's just a cold
That Doc : I wouldn't want to take that chance
Ok Im not getting anywhere now ! I strongly say that it ethically wrong to take a persons life in the name of mercy killing! May be you can try it with those dogs if you have the urge to do it! kiddin!If someone is able to give u permission to kill him ,Im sure he can live longer!
but i really do feel like killing the person who sent me the following wish for friendship day today via sms
it went like
"why will the water level rise if u remove 1 fish from a group of 10 fish from an aquarium "
any idea! it had me thinking !
seems the remaining 9 will cry!
i was so touched ! I mean! wtf ! how can they come up with such things! why cant they just say happy friendship day or something simple if they have the urge to wish me! who the fuck is bothered if the fish are crying or pissing! I was wondering if she equated my IQ to that of a fish in an aquarium for a moment! Ufff!
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Interesting post. Now I think you are the one that needs a couple of apple martinis ;)
I don't know where i stand on the whole assisted suicide thing. I can see both sides of the coin.
Hehe may be she did equate :P
Now, are YOU in pain ?
hehe... you pained? sandy hitting back!! hahaha
mahathma.. there is a lot of hype about you in the news these days.. and start blogging.. idle for sometime..
how could u ever think that she compared you with the fish?
Post a Comment